RK International Machine Tools, a leading UK supplier of grinding and thread-rolling machine tools will showcase a lineup of 15 state-of-the-art machines at EMO working alongside its established machine tool partner network.
"As a trusted provider of innovative solutions for precision engineering, RK International Machine Tools continues to push the boundaries of technological advancements,” comments Simon Rood, director & general manager.
“EMO 2023 is the perfect platform to introduce visitors to our cutting-edge equipment designed to elevate manufacturing processes to new heights and levels of machining productivity."
The 15 machines to be unveiled on RK’s partner exhibition stands offer an extensive range of capabilities, catering to various industry and business sector requirements from large-scale industrial operations to small-scale precision engineering companies.
All the machines are based in Hall 11. Highlights include:
- The New Robbi Omicron CNC3206 universal grinding machine on stand B64 which will feature the new Siemens Sinumerik One control capable of delivering up to a ten times faster PLC cycle time than its predecessor. Robbi produces cylindrical grinding machines up to 1,000mm swing x 8,000mm grinding length
- Surface grinding specialist, Delta will show the compact Mini 7 surface grinder and Rotax 7 surface grinder with a rotary table. Both machines include hydrostatic axis travel and hydrodynamic spindle. The popular Delta LC400, with its vertical spindle and rotary table, will also be on stand B66
- On stand C63, Melchiorre will be exhibiting the highly precise ELC900 double sided fine grinding machine. This model features six-part carriers with a capacity of 254mm per carrier. ELC machines are often used when sub 1µm flatness and parallelism are required
- On stand C56, Jainnher, an RK partner of 30+ years will be showing the compact JHP-2003CNC plunge type grinding machine. Featuring a FANUC Oi-TF CNC, this compact cylindrical grinder has a 200mm diameter swing over the bed, 300mm grinding length capacity and is a fully enclosed machine
- On stand B49, Perfect will show the latest DT touchscreen control on both a rotary table and reciprocating table surface grinders for the first time in Europe. “The 300 x 600mm Perfect PFG-3060DT and PFG-R400DT highlight how today we all appreciate touchscreen control, and along with automatic down feed and complete machine enclosures, today's machines are safer and more productive than ever,” Simon Rood affirms
- Achieving up to 20% stronger thread forms and increased tensile and shear strength, the Mega TR-18T thread rolling machine will be on stand E53. The TR-18T has a 60mm maximum component diameter and, subject to application, can thread roll for 0.6 to 4mm pitch threads. Starting with five ton rolling pressure, Mega supplies machines up to 200 tons
RK has an established partner network, but due to the everchanging nature of its customers’ applications, the company is working alongside several new partners to bridge missing capabilities in its portfolio. These include:
- e-tech Machinery will show the new Multi ID & OD EGM-350T hybrid CNC grinding machine on stand B52. The new machine is a horizontal spindle machine and features an ATC that allows between six and eight grinding wheels to be changed in-cycle using a BBT30 spindle. The EGM-350T has a 400mm diameter OD x 300mm ID grinding capacity of up to 260mm in length
- Joen-Lin Machinery will be highlighting the JL-52-LM-CNC profile grinding machine on stand A33. The 300 x 200mm grinding capacity is ballscrew controlled for the vertical and cross. However, longitudinal travel is controlled via a linear motor and allows exceptional positioning accuracy and increased precision
- On stand A22, Dowell Machines will be unveiling its new HR-600PLUS high precision rotary grinding machine featuring a 600mm diameter table and its advanced DSG-2032ANDII 3-axis ballscrew driven PLC surface grinder with 800 x 500mm grinding capacity
RK International Machine Tools